COVID 19 RULES
WE’VE MISSED YOU ALL A LOT AND CAN’T WAIT TO REOPEN OUR DOORS AND WELCOME YOU AGAIN. WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN HAND TO MAKE YOUR SANTINI EXPERIENCE SAFE AND FABULOUS! HAVE A LOVELY TIME WHEN YOU DINE AND THANK YOU FOR RETURNING AND SUPPORTING US.
- You must book if you would like to dine.
- Customers arriving without reservation, we will seat you if we can and contact details will be taken then.
- Online bookings and telephone bookings – 01623-793973
- We have a new extensive outdoor Alfresco seating/dining/drinking area coming soon. 32 guests (if weather changes, we cannot guarantee a table inside).
- Party size is limited to 6.
- Follow government guidelines on who can dine together.
- A one way system for entering and exiting has been implemented.
- Arrive promptly at your booking time. Were staggering bookings, please bear with us as there might be slight delays on arrival. We need to make everything safe and secure as possible.
- Please use sanitiser stations at the entrance and by the toilets throughout your visit.
- Our bar area will not be open, it is table service only.
- All high usage surfaces such as door handles and toilets, will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Safety screening have been introduced where possible for safety
- Tables are 1m+ apart.
- We will be checking all kitchen and front of house staff’s temperatures before each shift.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Our staff have had full training on all new safety rules and will be hand washing frequently.
- All staff will wear PPE equipment.
- All cutlery, glasses, napkins and condiments will be brought to your table by your server.
- Wipe clean menus and a menu app will be available. We will make sure the all menus are sanitised after each use.
- Our takeaway and collection services are still available.
- We accept card payments and cash (sanitiser gel at till points for cash)
- We sanitise the card machine after each use
NEW TAPAS MENU
3 Tapas for £18 *
Offer Excludes Gamberoni & Antipasto.
*Price is per person.
Experience the meditteranean flavours of Santini Italian Restaurant
An old Italian proverb says; “When you are at the table with good friends and family, you do not age”. Whilst we can’t promise this is entirely true, we can guarantee a visit to Santini will be filled with wonderfully authentic and rustic cuisine.
Discover Santini Italian Restaurant and experience the aromas and tastes of the Mediterranean with our extensive menu, freshly baked pizzas and kebabs from our grill – Santini is the perfect place to enjoy a freshly cooked meal.
Behind the scenes we are very fortunate to have an excellent team with a wealth of experience. Our attractive bar area is stocked with an extensive selection of beers, wines and spirits is a great place to enjoy a pre-meal aperitif or a meet up with friends and our spacious dining room, with its high vaulted ceiling, recreates a feeling of dining under the stars.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet meal for two, a family get together or a feast for a group of 20, Santini can cater for all of your requirements. To avoid disappointment we recommend booking in advance for either our lunch or evening menus.
SANTINI OFFERS VEGETARIAN OPTIONS AND CAN CATER FOR MOST DIETARY REQUIREMENTS.
Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance of the booking if you have any specific dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your request. In addition, we are also able to offer dietary specific tasting menus upon request. Menu content and prices are subject to change.
Santini delivers every time
At Santini you are guaranteed a fantastic choice of mouth-watering Italian food that is cooked by our expert chefs right before your eyes using fresh ingredients and locally sourced produce.
We also serve a variety of traditional english dishes too, so why not book a table today for you and your family. You won’t be disappointed!
MORE LIVE MUSIC EVENTS
Lots of live tribute acts to see from 8th March onwards including George Michael, Elton John, Freddie Mercury, Amy Winehouse, Cher and more. See our Live Music page for full listings.
Santini has quite an extensive wine cellar stocked with the finest wines from all over the world, so you’re sure to find something to suit your taste.
Customers are always welcome to suggest new and different wines that we can add to our growing cellar.
What our customers say ...
A selection of recent reviews that were added to our Tripadvisor site …
We visited on a Friday night making the most of a child free evening to enjoy some tapas. We ordered a number of dishes to suit both tastes. The food was very tasty and the service was attentive. We will return!
This was the best food we’ve had in a long time! Four of us went on a Friday evening, it was relatively busy but nevertheless the staff made us feel like we were the only ones there. Food came out super speedy and I cannot begin to describe how amazing everything tasted; to the extent that we were talking about the entire journey home! As a added bonus we mentioned it was my partners birthday and the owner insisted we had a drink on the house. Already booked for Valentine’s and this will be our go to place for the foreseeable future!!
Reviewed by Shan-jame (25 January 2019)
We visited Santini in Ravenshead on Friday night and the food was just outstanding. All freshly cooked and very well presented, the service was also very quick and staff all very welcoming and friendly. I would recommend Santini for couples, family’s and also large parties is a beautiful venue and all very clean and well set out. We will be back very soon as they have some lovely events coming up like Jersey boys and mother day.
Reviewed by baberlon (19 January 2019)
Just wanted to say how much I really enjoyed my meal this evening, lovely staff with an authentic Italian feel! Would recommend to anyone visiting the area.
NEW CAR PARK NOW AVAILABLE!
Space for up to 30 cars now open at the back of the restaurant.